#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Texans, how are you all holding up?
Do you have what you need? Anything Patriots can do to help?

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Power went out early Sun. We had bought a little 110 generator a few years back for hurricanes to keep fridge & freezer cold-can't power whole house w/it but hubby was able to heat the house for a bit & then the pool equip, alternating. Plenty of food & water prepped over the years. Hubby got my sis & kids before ice got bad, they had no power/heat (

We have NEVER had snow stick to the ground this long in my area! My middle "kid" made a snowgirl and snowdog. It was too cold for me the day she made it but amazingly it last several days so I was able to get a pic. after it warmed up a bit. "Do you wanna build a snowman...."

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AAug22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Business, click on at the bottom under it