Thank You Scott D
A picture tells a 1000 words: On this day in 1944, U.S. forces began the assualt on Eniwetok atoll. All but about 140 of the 3,500 Japanese defenders fought to their deaths. Passed by wartime censors, this photo of fatigued Marines after the battle presented a rare image of the psychological effects of combat. The Marine drinking coffee on the left is Pfc. Faris "Bob" M. Tuohy who was 19 at the time. Tuohy posed with a copy of the photo in 2019 just prior to turning 95. He currently lives in Ohio.
#Military

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

God love our Marines! You are a hero, Sir! Thank you!

In response Stubborn Texan⭐ to her Publication

❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

My Uncle spoke of this battle, he Served on the USS Peidmont during that time. he just passed. away Dec 2020, i miss him dearly. May he Rest in Peace.

In response One Staggerwing to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i wish i had the chance to speak with my father who fought in the korean war. he died when i was 7. God bless this true American HERO

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

you speak to him everytime you say his name

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

A true Hero, thank you for sharing. Be Blessed Always

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thank you so much, Mr Tuohy. Your service defended our freedoms which far too many take for granted. You are beautiful! What an incredible contribution to the upliftment of humanity your life and service have been and still are. All the best to you now and always!

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

OMG, thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏❤️

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

God bless this Man. Prayers...

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

💞Thank you Pfc. Faris "Bob" M. Tuohy and all those brave soldiers. Bless you in all ways. My heart and prayers are always with you💞

In response Sage Hawk to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

even at 95 his eyes show the pain

In response Linnea Hannigan to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Thank you and all the others for your service!

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Thank you so much for your service 💞

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

Thank you Sir for your service!

In response Patti Asberry to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Thank you for your service Sir! Not many of the greatest generation left, my dad was captured in Normandy and spent 8 months in POW camp, the 22nd of Feb. will make 3 years since his passing @ 93. May God walk with you Sir.

In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication

😞❤️😞

(1) Show this thread

God Bless these heroes for their sacrifices. No words.

In response Twentytwo GardenStreet to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

😍🙏...o7...Semper Fi...GOD Bless YOU for posting this. I truly LOVE these photos of my Hero's. We made it this far, because of Their unwavering service.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

One of my uncles died as a Japanese prisoner of war. They sent pictures of him starving home to my grandmother. Cruel world.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

😞❤️😞

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

After the war, my dad was part of the hydrogen bomb testing at Eniwetok. When the blasts occurred, they were told to sit with their backs to the blast and put their heads down. Later my dad suffered several bouts of prostrate and throat cancer, and died of pneumonia during his last bout. I do believe the government paid him for the extreme lack of protection and its aftermath.

In response anon anon to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Wow! Thank you for your service Sir. We salute you.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Wow! Thank you for your service Sir. We salute you.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Great American Patriots

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

/SALUTE

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread