The future is bright.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Real or photoshop?

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Trump told us in April 2020, in a speech, that med beds would be here by June 2021..

πŸŸ₯ Promises made, Promises kept! πŸŸ₯

sorry..i used to have the video but lost it with my twatter suspension!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

i read the other day that Elon has something like this that he's using in a trial but the patients must have 1 of 5 or 6 specific diseases. it's been operational for 3 years now

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

That would make sense to help those most in need first. I think our veterans with missing limbs should be on that list

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

and then our seniors..

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

I've always believed that God's most cherished are the children and the seniors...
i pray for them before i pray for myself

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

I pray for everyone, but not myself individually. When I pray for anons and patriots I am included there

(1) Show this thread