The future is bright.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Trump told us in April 2020, in a speech, that med beds would be here by June 2021..

🟥 Promises made, Promises kept! 🟥

sorry..i used to have the video but lost it with my twatter suspension!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

i read the other day that Elon has something like this that he's using in a trial but the patients must have 1 of 5 or 6 specific diseases. it's been operational for 3 years now

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

I don't recall that, but I have known about medbeds for sometime, just not when they would be rolled out. Good to know

(2) Show this thread

Foxconn is funding Zap-X Treatment and Delivery Platform, they have pdf's on their site, not sure this is totally alien tech or if it works for that matter. They seem to be focussing on cancer for now.

I'de look towards Tesla for med-beds, I have the intuition that they will be privy to more previously disclosed tech.

https://zapsurgical.com/

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response John Tiger to his Publication

I am aware that medbeds are going to be introduced, but I don't recall seeing a photo of Trump next to one. I haven't heard of Zap-X. I'll look into it. Thanks

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

that's still radiation. med beds....frequency based tech - that is what needs our attention. not more precise equipment that still feeds the body deadly/toxic substances.

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Real. From a visit wth Foxconn execs.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I don't recall this, but there's so much info I've taken in, I think some of it is leaking out

(1) Show this thread

100% real