Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Only people mentioned by @BATES1 in this post can reply

Read. Learn. Write. Love. Truth. Christian.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

WWG1WGA

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

very soin i hope!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Love it!! So thankful for all of you. Think about all those "conspiracy theorists" before our time that fought the world alone. Those like Bill Cooper.

yesssssssss❤️💯

thank you for this. i think sometimes we forget how important we all are in this. I love that we are all in this together WWG1WGA XOXO

True globalism of humanity.

Amen.

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

I asked God to uncover the truth for the world to see for years...I prayed daily..and He led me to the first Q post on the day it was released. No small thing. God always uses those faithful Him. to truth, to love. Such an honor to be here...and to witness and witness to...the great awakening. Full armor....onward. +++

In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication

AMEN🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

N O I C E
O N E !

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

A N O N.
A B R O T H E R / S I S T E R H O O D
A R M E D W I T H K N O W L E D G E & G O D.

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid 🇺🇸

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

AND:

(1) Show this thread

#MAGAFOREVER 🇺🇸#JFKJrLives💙 I LOVE MY POTUS ❤🇺🇸 #GODWINS😇 PATRIOT PARTY🦁🇺🇸 ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

Thats Fantastic 🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌

#MAGAFOREVER 🇺🇸#JFKJrLives💙 I LOVE MY POTUS ❤🇺🇸 #GODWINS😇 PATRIOT PARTY🦁🇺🇸 ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

Thats Fantastic 🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

WWG1WGA
Brother🤜🤛

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I love our anon family!

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

i remember seeing someone say that around July there were over 86 MILLION anons worldwide. im sure that number has increased substantially since then due to the covid lies. and the MSM is so stupid because they keep forgetting that anything they report on is being dug up by anons to find the REAL truth of those matters. Q was right when he said These people are stupid 😂

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

And the Spiritual Warriors are standing with you and helping too!!!🙌🙏❤️

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

So very true I just heard a local radio advert from a local termite removal business stating '17' sayings, like 'dark to light, nothing can stop what's coming etc. BRILLIANT!#wwg1wga

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I consider myself lucky to have felt this since Christmas eve. It's not faith anymore. I simply know

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Say hey! GLORY HALLELUJAH.