Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

GRAVITY ➡️ Mars landing ➡️ Declas info

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

If they both agreed, does that mean a conconcession is in order? After the Scotus case tomorrow, of course.

It seems Q leaked the screenplay... 🎥

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

2 morrow. . 👍

praise God! sulfur in the snow is healthy for the soil and growing crops.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YOU WONT GET 100% WONT EVEN GET 30% TO WAKE UP, DECLAS ANYWAY !!!! FFS

I wonder with whom did POTUS agree? Q?

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

#Trump tweet 2 year delta ...
#NCSWIC

So excited for the day when that direct communication comes! I am ready for it and hold hope everyday that today is the day!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

yessssssss! Can't wait. Even if it means I may have to go and hide in the basement for awhile ($oro$ riot$ here in the land of the zombified Hard Left...where I live eeek). BRING IT ON.

(1) Show this thread

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

omg. so much days and dates...make it happen..i'm holding the line and i will never retreat...but i'm soo soo tired....

In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication

you and me both man

(1) Show this thread

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

!!!