THERE'S A MASSIVE CRACK IN THE THREE GORGES DAM IN CHINA.

IF THE DAM BREAKS, IT WILL NOT ONLY KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE, BUT IT WILL WIPE OUT THE BITCOIN HARVESTING EQUIPMENT UNDERNEATH IT, ALONG WITH THE WUHAN INSTITUTE.

WATCH THE WATER.

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#wwg1wga
#watchthewater

Only people mentioned by @DanonMAGA in this post can reply

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

downstream

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

China has been moving people awayfrom sownstrem for a year - there atr hundreds of empty ghost towns! its habbening

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

China Outlawed Bitcoin years back & that Dam "was cracking, failing & flooding" large areas of China last Summer/Fall according to NDT & EPOCH TIMES. Watch the Canal & pray for inspections on#Evergreen

This dam cracked a long time ago 👀

let it rip

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

oh putain 🤭..l'eau

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

NCSWIC

When are we stopping this mess? Can Not keep moving the goal post!

we can only hope

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

Just trying to catch up, and maybe some dumbs under? ya never know idk

Did someone say massive crack ?!

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Sorry but the Lord told me in 2019 that very soon, "China was going to collapse". He is never wrong - watch.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

The dam will collapse,collapsing China.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

last year God showed me cracks in chinas government through a vision. I was saying as early as last summer/ spring i saw the cracks via a vision from God. I wasnt aware of the dam until much later.

(2) Show this thread

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

https://dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/news-rumors-and-opinions-thursday-am-2-18-2021
DINAR RECAPS
News, Rumors and Opinions Thursday AM 2-18-2021
RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Thurs. 18 Feb. 2021

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

March 3 now, still hasn't happened. weren't we doing this some l9ng months ago too?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

The waters flowing aren't from cracks, the dam is equally opened in 3 spots! Look close.

(1) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Bitcoin harvesting? You mean high powered computers? If that's what you mean then OK, if not I call BS.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Platte River are you in Wyoming? I lived there for many years and part of my heart is still there!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

bye bye

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙂🌴🇺🇸 Sold all my Bitcoin a couple days ago. Let the flood begin.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

🙏🌴🇺🇸 Pray for the people!

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

This may be coming soon!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Nothing has changed in 2 months. The Feb 19 update showed this.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It won't take much more of a push before that thing finally goes & collapses