Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

amen patriots!

I'm hoping 2018(2.18) will be glorious.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There ya go Nana will be 18th again. It has already started with the 17s again today. It says 28 now but when I clicked it it said 17.

+ look at that timestamp - 9:20 > 911 ...

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Military time
21:20:01 > 321 > 123

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.

(2) Show this thread

Sen Grassley Instagram story this morning at 6:47 -> Q Post 647
👇👇

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

(4) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

This is where the line is drawn. Either for or against, no middle ground