Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Leaders of several faiths including the Pope, the Dalai Lama and Billy Graham are Illuminati.

Wow, this is a shocker, and to think I could listen to him for hours, purchased his books, the question here "is he trying to break the ties that bind him to the dark side? or his he the lure to bring more people into the dark web? the Bible says there will be false phophets.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GioiaMadonna in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

I can remember from my early childhood, hating go to church, It wasn't because I did not love Jesus, I loved and still love reading the Bible, the church gave me an eerie feeling, I would cry I did not want to go to church, being Italian that was not going to fly, my parents thought I was possessed, I would get spankings because I was afraid in the church, to this day I will not go to organized place of worship. I know I love the Lord Jesus, he is in my heart and soul, but to me the church is a symbol of brainwashing.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

I agree, I was not fearful, but I was not comfortable. The church felt more like mans desire for their own section of power and control rather than God's house. Why would God need such fancy houses when he lives within and all around us...

(1) Show this thread