Leaders of several faiths including the Pope, the Dalai Lama and Billy Graham are Illuminati.

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

It's going to shock the religious people. My mother was Mormon and then became a Christian because of Billy Graham. I tried hinting to her that he's not who she thought he was.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Wow, this is a shocker, and to think I could listen to him for hours, purchased his books, the question here "is he trying to break the ties that bind him to the dark side? or his he the lure to bring more people into the dark web? the Bible says there will be false phophets.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

I can remember from my early childhood, hating go to church, It wasn't because I did not love Jesus, I loved and still love reading the Bible, the church gave me an eerie feeling, I would cry I did not want to go to church, being Italian that was not going to fly, my parents thought I was possessed, I would get spankings because I was afraid in the church, to this day I will not go to organized place of worship. I know I love the Lord Jesus, he is in my heart and soul, but to me the church is a symbol of brainwashing.

(1) Show this thread

so very sad

100%. Many pedo victims will testify about him.
He and wife also inverted couple. Says it all.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I don't see it with Billy Graham. And after seeing his son, Franklin, and Samaritan's Purse help rescue the children under Central Park- I don't buy this. The dhali, however, I can believe- lots of questionable pics with HRC, red shoes, etc.

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

I have seen the Dalai Lama and energetically he is a a beautiful conpassionate being. Energy doesnt lie.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication

This 14th is 🌀Satanic C_A

(2) Show this thread

Saved by grace/MAGA/KAG Trump is my President /not the fraudulent dude

i would have to see factual evidence about Billy Graham !!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! SaveTheChildren TRUMP2021- Digital Soldier- PRAY FOR TRUMP - The Storm is upon us... - Child of God - Fight Like Flynn!

Sauce?

(1) Show this thread

I knew it! About the Dalai Lama - I used to think he was a good man, but then if you look into how the Dalai Lama-ship is run, and who has been chosen for the Dalai Lama through centuries, it is a system ripe for corruption just like a monarchy. It is at least a much more political position than our media reports.

Anyone our media praises so heavily (Dalai Lama, Mother Theresa, Aung Kyi etc), you have to be pretty skeptical now as to whether they are really good.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Jim McG to his Publication

12th son of the Lama.
https://youtu.be/X48G7Y0VWW4

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Jim McG to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

WHEN ASKED BILLY G. FAMILY FLAT OUT DENIED THIS . CAUSING MUCH SUSPICION