#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

I will never give up! True freedom. Q hold the line!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

no fema? no nation guard . guess its just for hurricane's

In response Collette Guinn to her Publication

But linemen from other states always head to a disaster. I kept asking myself, where are they? What about all the other agencies? Very slow set up of shelters/warming stations. Now no gasoline, food is becoming scarce at the stores. Restraurants have been closed. I have a Emergency Management background and my intuition is telling me something is rotten. Prayers for my fellow Texans.

I will never give up! True freedom. Q hold the line!

In response Debbie McVay to his Publication

my nephew is a lineman for blue bonnet. he went out the first day, but has been home for 3 days now.

In response Collette Guinn to her Publication

thats crazy! Is he way over in hours do you know?

nope not all. they fixed almost all of tge downed line after the first day. for our area. people are suffering because of ercot. its hard to read but you still read. dont agree with the posters comment about capitalism, texas is a firm oligarchy. big money runs this state.

In response Debbie McVay to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Colletteguinn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Collette Guinn, click on at the bottom under it