Only people mentioned by @Donaldtrumpfans in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Donald Trump Fans to his Publication

he is a man of God- he is beyond this world- has not gotta the respect he deserves ! its well over due! Thank you from the bottom of my heart-thank you ☝️❤️🪶🕊💫

But everything without us is nothing.

greatest president in u s history

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

❤️

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

That's what makes him the greatest president in our history

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God's chosen! Praise be to Jesus!

Only followers of this user (@Xenon2012) can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT