#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

seen a video where lady scooped up a cupof snow. it was hard to make into a snowball inside her house and put a blowtorch on snowball. didnt melt and she said it felt like a sponge. she could squeeze out water

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Mary Angela to his Publication

They have multiple videos from around the Country of this, just stay away from it as mich as possible.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Does snow always look like this in the north? it has a very fine texture and looks like sand on the beach.

My instincts were that this is weather manipulation and enough evil people within to order and carry it out. Am sick of Abbott taking the on the fence position all the time. do not know if he is good or bad but he lacks the courage to stand against DS.

In response God Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it