AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the First Time--Oprah W.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

I recognize julia and O. Who are the rest?

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

TBH no clue--oprah w, julia roberts n... sorry--seen all of em in multiple questionable pics/sits--I have >9K pieces of data collected n I can't find shit! Sorry, I know they R all easyily identifiable tho--embarrassd. Luv ya--I like to be sharpened--makes us better IMHO. HT TY!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Oh, I think you just pushed me down a rabbit hole. So that dude is David geffen, identified as the demagogic leader of a shadowy cabal in Hollywood called the Gay Mafia. That pic is aboard his yacht which he has been "isolating". He released many pics of celebs on his yacht. More to follow but Wow. A lot of Pedo Child rapist connected to this Guy including barry obama.

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/david-geffen-luxury-yacht-celebrity-guests-travel?slide=1f190612-4b3a-4e16-b661-94a63f5ab161#1f190612-4b3a-4e16-b661-94a63f5ab161

#PedoGate

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Didn't he get tried for murder back when too after a crazy L.A. party stabbing?

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Not sure. What ya hearing?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I used to watch murder mystery shows... I could swear Geffen was tried for murdering his girlfriend years ago but it didn't stick... Just interesting. These people! People? Hmmm? Different breed.

Yes. these people are sick. Maybe jeremy geffen. David is gay and his name came up in an open secret docu.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

I'm pretty sure it was David & that came up as a motive... This was late 80s/90s unsolved cold case files. I'm pretty sure with the evidence he did it. Super eccentric, reclusive rich man... No surprise.