When someone shows you who they are, believe them the First Time--Oprah W.

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication

Excellent--HT! TY!

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

David Geffen contributed $300,000 to The Lincoln Project#PedoGate

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

What a weird fukn picture.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

and Big Mikes name in the back.

(2) Show this thread

Oh, I think you just pushed me down a rabbit hole. So that dude is David geffen, identified as the demagogic leader of a shadowy cabal in Hollywood called the Gay Mafia. That pic is aboard his yacht which he has been "isolating". He released many pics of celebs on his yacht. More to follow but Wow. A lot of Pedo Child rapist connected to this Guy including barry obama.

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/david-geffen-luxury-yacht-celebrity-guests-travel?slide=1f190612-4b3a-4e16-b661-94a63f5ab161#1f190612-4b3a-4e16-b661-94a63f5ab161

#PedoGate

David Geffen contributed $300,000 to The Lincoln Project#PedoGate#lincolnprojectpedos#pedowood#oprahisapedo

(3) Show this thread

I recognize julia and O. Who are the rest?

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

TBH no clue--oprah w, julia roberts n... sorry--seen all of em in multiple questionable pics/sits--I have >9K pieces of data collected n I can't find shit! Sorry, I know they R all easyily identifiable tho--embarrassd. Luv ya--I like to be sharpened--makes us better IMHO. HT TY!

(1) Show this thread