Only people mentioned by @huwhitememes in this post can reply

In response huwhite memes to his Publication

WISH THE MOIVIE WOULD GET RELEASED

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

WE NEED THE LIST!!!!🤬

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

They are involved. They just used the President as a way to get out of funding you. You are probably doing too much damage to their profits and spoils here as well. Horrible to say it out loud but they are all corrupt.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I have my reservations about this Tim Ballard. My question is why would thousands of donors cancel? I'm assuming their trying to achieve the same goal with the President. When u are relying on the whole program for donations that always raises a red 🚩for me these days. Something smells rotten in Denmark. Then his association with Craig Sawyer, an ex navy seal who has a tainted reputation that I have been reading about. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, guess what? Its a 🦆. John Walsh (America's Most Wanted) is questionable too. The ones u trust most

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

there is no middle, you must choose a side

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

🤔Interesting.. I did followed someone who did research on OUR. It proved to be very disturbing information.. Dig....

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I've been following Tim Ballard for a long time and he has been doing God's work for many years. He is a true Patriot and savior to the many innocent victims. Godspeed to him and his OUR team!🙏🙌💗

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

💯 Much Love Patriot 🙏🏻🤗

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

🙏🏻pray for our children & those that prey upon them ~ you will have to get through me and all the loyal Anons first
not one more child🙏🏻

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
(3) Show this thread