❤️🙏🏼11:11 Always Pray For Our Veterans 11/11🙏🏼❤️
❤️Where We Go One, We Go ALL .#WWG1WGA❤️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

yet the sheeple still believe we are on a ball hurling through space. fools. the view never changes. because the earth never moves.#flatearth

Ummm yeah I believe the Earth is round...
Does that make me a fool ?

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only a fool if you go and actually research for yourself and continue to say it's round. Once you begin to research you'll find it's not.

There is no such thing as curvature. Period. This earth was place here between the waters, as God told us, placed on pillars and will NOT be moved. That includes hurling through space for a gazillion years yet our view has NEVER changed.

The stars and planets rotate above us 360" and always have.

NASA is an absolute trick being played out on the masses. EVERY nation is on it. You don't believe that's possilbe but watch the news over the next few months and I believe you'll see all kinds of things you never thought possible.

A globe earth is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity. It removes the power and majesty of God. It's saying everything was created by something already present. It wasn't. Beyond us is the water where our stars lie. Read Enoch. Each one is an Angel placed by God.