❤️🙏🏼11:11 Always Pray For Our Veterans 11/11🙏🏼❤️
❤️Where We Go One, We Go ALL .#WWG1WGA❤️

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

That's awesome! I never knew that, thank you!

abba yhwh tho our sins are many...clense us with the dom(blood) of your salvation! halleluyhwhshua!

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

Always inspiring posts my dear!!

yet the sheeple still believe we are on a ball hurling through space. fools. the view never changes. because the earth never moves.#flatearth

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

Ummm yeah I believe the Earth is round...
Does that make me a fool ?

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing🥰 My heart is always with our selfless, brave Veterans. God bless everyone one of them🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

🙏Awesome! I never knew that!

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts