Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!

Don't let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!

I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u00

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

we had brown snow fall on the 5th the strangest thing ever.
https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/no-joke-brown-snow-seen-in-northern-utah

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

Wow. Just wow.

For sure don't touch it & don't let your kids or pets get into it.

Park your boots in one spot.

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

We didnt go out that day and my kids are adults
and so are my grandchildren.adults..no small children

Good!

If you know folks with small children, please warn them.

As soon as i read the article I knew it was BS.
and i called and texted everyone i know and had my granddaughter put it out on her Facebook for me.

EPA is gaslighting folks re aluminum & barium, why not this?

Can you BELIEVE the fool who posted from the EPA website?

Hang in there with friends & family.

God is about to open their eyes.

My trust doesn't come easily.
unfortunately I've lost my sister over this😢
she didnt want to hear about any of itbut i do pray her eyes are opened🙏

Once God begins moving, it will be SO undeniable, even to the card-carrying atheists!

I've lost my son over this.

My heart feels eencased in alligator hide. It is healing.

yes there will be many

But we've got to be gentle with them at the same time.

I'm thinking, "Well, how do you reckon I have felt with the way I've been treated? For 40 years, I've been screaming about child trafficking & NOBODY believed me. Now YOU'RE all torn up because you just found out about it somewhere else?"

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

I have been saying our government is dirty for years.
i knew many moons ago the news and t.v. was nothing but lies and brainwashing..thats why i called it boob tube. when my children where small id let them watch the animal but not much more

It's the reason I've lived outside the US half my life - I can't stand the bullshit.

I keep to myself & care for my home & husband & pets now... It's for the best.

Every time someone comes up to me with a mask on & starts getting agitated or aggressive toward me, I just want to deck them.

I've always been a peacenik, but these folks have a unique talent for bringing out the monster in me. My beloved monster is there to protect me, not to harm others.

Tell that to the 2 druggies that kept coming to my home back in 2011. I actually BIT them both in a physical fight. They left ble

(1) Show this thread