#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Agree. Said that immediately. This is no normal winter storm. We are now covered in ice. Geo-engineering at its finest.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QBaby17 in this post can reply

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

has Biden called in the NG or FEMA? I mean isn't that they normally demand and expect? oh, isn't all this Biden's fault.......... ya know, since he is "president" and all??? why is he not being blamed and badgered about this catastrophe? Because you are right. DS behind it. And those poor soles on I35. My God I hope that was staged.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread