Are your posts and replies coming in duplicated today let@administrator know. Might be doing some updates. I'm having many different issues this evening. Tripple duplicate posts and replies. Pics and vids not uploading. Afternoon everything was running well but not currently.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I see multiple posts daily and chalked it up to coding challenges. But we build sites ourselves, so not surprised. I have not been able to get a response from@administrator regarding email coming back as undeliverable.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

@administrator Never responds 🙄

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I've had the same problem. I wanted to let them know their fooked email wasn't working.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

i have several big issues using it on my phone which is 100% of the time. they really need to work on it.

I understand a lot of functionality is still being developed. Since we build, we usually beta test before we let stuff out-including phones. We could have talked to him/them about an app, but conversation is nada! There's actually a lot of echo chambers here-people post things and never interact with their readers. I've always limited my exposure on social media because of this. Been on tw**ter since practically the beginning and it turned it to that...Of course, that was before they started chucking people off.

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it