Are your posts and replies coming in duplicated today let@administrator know. Might be doing some updates. I'm having many different issues this evening. Tripple duplicate posts and replies. Pics and vids not uploading. Afternoon everything was running well but not currently.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

@ghostezra
recent to give replys .just take me to their page .
yet no way to reply .has this been change from how it was.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

GhostEzra you have gone a whole new level in being able to dispell trolls. Can you tell on twitter Byedone account who is a human (probably illegal) and who is a bot/troll out of country????

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

ypu gotta get your posts up one
look at your current count

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

We keep forgetting Q drop 2057. It explicitly stated this.#wwg1wga

"Ezra Cohen Watnick
Q"

I was wondering why there are so many duplicate and triple posts.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Happens all the time on WEGO

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Forgot about WEGO how is that???

(1) Show this thread

I have two bars on my mac book. Never had that before. Very strange.
Taking care of mom - in SC near Joint Base Charleston.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I see multiple posts daily and chalked it up to coding challenges. But we build sites ourselves, so not surprised. I have not been able to get a response from@administrator regarding email coming back as undeliverable.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love đź’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

@administrator Never responds 🙄

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

@cuesentme
also on replys .no feather or like it is here now.
ugh

(2) Show this thread