When your adrenochrome dries up.

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

this is Prince Phillip's "Mum" Princess Alice

"she" spent most of her adult life locked up in institutions

womder why 🤔

handsome eh?

these people are sick!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

That's some high quality photography for damn near 100 years ago!🤔 My childhood photos look like prehistoric by comparrison. 😅

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

i took this screenshot DIRECTLY from the Time video

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Yes, I did notice that. Please know my comment wasn't to discredit or dismiss your point. Your point was well received! I was just making an observation note (intended w/ a little humor). I'd sincerely like to see the video.

thanks. ☺️ the video was in my FB feed on October 7, 2019. i got banned from FB this september lol. i was admining a very large Q/Trump group and i guess they did not like it haha. perhaps you can find the Time segment on YT? it was about prince phillip and the queen if i remember correctly. it was only about 10 minutes long.

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeniseGeltman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise Geltman, click on at the bottom under it