Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

oh my. it certainly didnt end well with these people dud it?

He is also 99 years old.

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

Is he related to Darth Sidious?

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Scary

If you don’t HODL XRP and Trump I’m going to put you on my list of unsuccessful people!

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

So........National Health Service for all but, like, no Dental?

Funny you should say this...
He was just checked into the hospital yesterday!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

dare I say it...looks like Count Dracula.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

looks DEMON-POSSESSED 😲🤮

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Talk about the walking dead!

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

In response Frog Bandit to her Publication

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/uEOEGeMB4

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yuck!

(1) Show this thread

ugly inside and out.

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

This explains Beetle Juice whats-her-name too. Too ugly to live.

well hollywood tried to warn us for decades with how many ZOMBIE movies LMAO🐸🐸

Wife. Mom. Christian. MAGA. Love this movie! Got banned from Twitter, so I’m pretty proud of that!!

time for hellfire

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my . . . makes me sick to my stomach.

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

Im pretty sure he is dead, anyways, have you ever seen The Dark Crystal?

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication

🥰muh fave... lots of comms in there at least for me when I watched it when I was a kid...
the reboot was horrible utter garbage they wanted to start all over in the dark times and it's like no👎🏽🍿 Jen healed the crystal, Kyra came back, skeksis and Mystics became one ...
The end...the next one should have been awesome but no they f****** blew it.

(1) Show this thread

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

I can now understand waiting. If this kind of evidence doesn't wake people up, nothing will. Waiting a bit longer will either keep them from being able to hide and help us to round them up or cause us to not need to round them up because they have completely decayed.

WHEN YOU ARE GUILTY OF TREASON.

😳

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Scary looking, exactly as I would have pictured. 🦎

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

They all end up looking like old evil monsters!

Bill Clinton looks just like this.

slit pupil

who is this?

Who is this?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Rose Wee to his Publication

philip the queen's pedo hubby

(1) Show this thread

Who is this?

Zoom in close to His eyes...

A nice set of Reptilian pupils wtf

In response wakeup Idiot to his Publication

Dont the english use toothpaste or brushes?

(1) Show this thread