#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

๐Ÿ‘€ Watch the water... in reservoirs into which that snow has fallen ๐Ÿ‘€

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @worldwide in this post can reply

In response World Wide to his Publication

Poison snow! Watch the water

If there are chemicals in the snow, like that snow that burns/blackens under a flame, the chemicals will get into the water supply, albeit at some low concentration.
Praying for all involved. ๐Ÿ™

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Thatโ€™s exactly what I was thinking. We very rarely see snow, but this snow doesnโ€™t feel right. You cannot make a snowball. Itโ€™s very fluffy & strange.

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

Snow here in IL turned black and smelled like burning plastic when I lit it. I couldnt believe what I was seeing. My son wanted to make snowcones with it and i had to say no. Its not real snow. they arent even real snowflakes, they are like little fluffy crystal shavings that are prismatic in light. Creeps me the f*ck out. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฏ

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Interesting thought! it is in ALL of our water reservoirs. A friend of mine posted pictures of her & her husband standing on Lake Ray Hubbard. Itโ€™s frozen. I have NEVER in my life, being from Louisiana and now in Texas, seen a frozen lake.