Please pray for this Patriot and to everyone struggling in Texas. They need our prayers.

🙏🙏🙏

I call upon the Angels and our Heavenly Father to assist, give strength and comfort all the Patriot's in Texas in their time of need.

https://anonup.com/thread/1674922

Only people mentioned by @Mammers in this post can reply

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Praying. We have an organization here in Cincinnati called Mathew 25 Ministries. They send aid everywhere. Sent them an email asking them to help Texas. I will try and contact them by phone also.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

🙏Lord Jesus, we the patriots humbly ask for Your intervention in this extreme cold in Texas. Please restore the ability to heat and illuminate their homes. Bring forth those who are able to provide assistance. Remove those who may be complicit in this disaster. Bring truth to light and comfort those who are suffering. In Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you for all the prayers! we were without electricity for 33 hours. We had a fireplace to try & stay warm. Today we had a pipe bust upstairs water pouring downstairs thru a smaoke alarm. Finally got it all fixed. Not we have to boil water. This is crazy! I continue to pray for everyone! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

Continued prayers going out to you.
God Bless you! 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

One of our pipes burst around 4:30pm today I called many plumbing companies and they are so busy they couldn't take anymore calls - so no running water tonight. My friend sent me this. LOL ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

Prayers for everyone in Texas!! ❤🙏😇🙏🙏❤

they should have released the RV
BY NOW
TEXANS are the largest foreign currency holders

Only followers of this user (@TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

praying for Texas 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Praying for you all in Texas. God bless you and keep you safe. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Praying hard for all Texas. I'm here in Ft Worth and fully appreciate your suffering.

President Trump's admin would already be working on assistance for us. What is that imposter President doing? Sending $200 million to the WHO

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Saying prayers for all 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸