Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

There's something not right with this picture. The bottom left is old. That's been researched. It's from when they built the visitor center. The people walking in orange? How could they be walking forward with hoods on? I guess they could if there's eyeholes. Also look at the clothing wedge shoes normally a woman. Suit pants. is there snow on the ground right now? I would believe the whole thing if they hadn't thrown the construction picture in there? I'm keeping an open mind

This is picture of protestors from 2012; they were protesting the treatments of men in Guitmo. They way I see it, if your in Guitmo your not there for chasing cars, or DUI'S your there for: Terrorism, Crimes against Humanity, Treason, Insurrection. I never can understand how people will fight for the rights of those who have took the lives of others. When it comes out about "Adenochrome" and the sadistic crimes against children, are they going to protest for their rights as well?

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_May77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot May, click on at the bottom under it