Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

The orange hoods feels weird - we've seen so many green screens that it's hard to believe anything. Keeping up the disearment

amnestyusa.org

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

There's something not right with this picture. The bottom left is old. That's been researched. It's from when they built the visitor center. The people walking in orange? How could they be walking forward with hoods on? I guess they could if there's eyeholes. Also look at the clothing wedge shoes normally a woman. Suit pants. is there snow on the ground right now? I would believe the whole thing if they hadn't thrown the construction picture in there? I'm keeping an open mind

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

This is picture of protestors from 2012; they were protesting the treatments of men in Guitmo. They way I see it, if your in Guitmo your not there for chasing cars, or DUI'S your there for: Terrorism, Crimes against Humanity, Treason, Insurrection. I never can understand how people will fight for the rights of those who have took the lives of others. When it comes out about "Adenochrome" and the sadistic crimes against children, are they going to protest for their rights as well?

(2) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

welp, you have our attention!