A Mass Email Was Sent To Thousands of Teachers in California in Regards To The Inauguration!!! WTF??!!!!
They Are Very Afraid of Something!!!🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

They were afraid the EBS was going to go off during the sham. Like alot of us were thinking.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

They were afraid the EBS was going to go off during the sham. Like alot of us were thinking.

Gab: @Texas_Whimsy ~God, Guns & Country https://t.me/GodGunsandCountry ~The Punisher https://t.me/joinchat/SF5mMt7eGhntAbUY

For Pete's sake.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@vincentkennedy Oh boy!!!! what a movie it will be

wtf!?! 😡🤯😳

Maybe parents should have a N'tl skip school day. You know, for safety concerns.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Im a Californian and I think this raises an alert to WATCH the Inauguration for the EMBARASSMENT it will be to biden and his turds! The left ok with that POS💩 son and all he did and yet concerned with violence?!🤬🤬🤬🤬They stole an election in front of us!🤬🤬🤬Fuck them all!

I love Brazil 🇧🇷↔️🇺🇸

In response Silk M4i4 to his Publication

Funny because my daughter was in 3rd grade watcing.911

(1) Show this thread

I'm curious if this is because possibly the left plan to take out biden and blame the right. These are the same people who were willing to kill thousands of americans with covid just so they could steal an election. They seem to always have some sort of dirty counter.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Who sent the e mail? How do we know it wasn't patriots? Maybe the children need to be sheltered from the mayhem that is about to occur? Maybe it will be so disturbing.

What are they hiding? Ignore the EBS? The DC Nat. Guard Commander Gen.Walker said on GMA interview yesterday,
we are here for a "Peaceful transition of MILITARY power"

Here for the Show and the Great Awakening. WWG1WGA. Living from the heart and holding space for all sentient beings.

I agree something is jacked about this. However, I'm not so sure the wording was stating they should ignore any EBS announcement. It sounds to me like a poorly worded way of saying they should maintain composure in the event of and EBS announcement in order to minimize fear and panic.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

prepare to help defraud (((their))) students from TRUTH?

God Family Guns #WWG1WGA #Trump2020

Cant watch for some reason?

In response Kay Opse to her Publication

VK posted this on Twitter too

(1) Show this thread

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

No one seemed to mind ruining our childhood with daily videos and casualty reports from Vietnam.

or when the twin towers were bombed. they showed that live in almost every classroom

(0) Show this thread

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

That is really crazy

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

Most of the schools in California are closed?

In response Christy Foster to his Publication

I'm in CA, I raise my g-kids and they are in school, however they zoom on Wednesdays. I'm asking around if any teachers got this e-mail.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Their future is tbe children .... they don't want them to know what they've done

It is laughable - in a THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK kind of way. Ignore an emergency broadcast, even though you are responsible for what 25-30 lives, bc they do not want you to see the truth. That in and of itself should be a HUGE wake up call if they're still sleeping.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

for those of you on desktop that can't get it to play, right click and open in new window, then save the file

For all the people saying it won't play for them, bring up the video on a desktop browser & let the video load. It will work. Be Patient.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Gen. Hyten, whose a USAF General and serves as the 11th Vice Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs of Staff since Nov. 21, 2019, started a telegram account yesterday and is on a serious rant. He's supporting everthing Q has told us and what we believe. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@GeneralHyten

In response Janet Love to her Publication

part of the show

The Constitution of the United States | The Declaration of Independence | The Bill of Rights | The TRUTH will set you FREE. | Gab: @dgeggsby

In response Janet Love to her Publication

This is not an official account from what I can see... fun, though.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

won't play

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

won't play

Intercessor-Wife-Mom. Thank you for your service Anons!

Won't play for me either. Maybe someone can re record it with their phone and post it. :/?

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Pray4the Children to her Publication

ILL TRY VIA PC

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Shouldn't adults have a paid Federal holiday tomorrow? Shouldn't schools be closed so that kids can be home with their parents when this goes down?
asking for a friend...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

PANIC!!!

#MAGA *Wife*Mother*Christian*Patriot* FaithInQ* I love this country! #45BestPresidentEVER #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing #

This won't play for me???

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

ingore the EBS?... Damage limitation comes to mind the fuckers know they about to be exposed