Feb 17 2021 | General McInerney (Verified) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

Umm...its not a proper sentence.

Patriot. MAGA. Tired of useless, corrupt politicians. It's time to take out the trash in DC.

I call BS on that account. He keeps pimping Bitcoin and today said nukes are on the way to the US. That account is fake.

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

This is NOT a verified account, Gen M is NOT on Telegram.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm all in !!!!

God Fearing, Trump loving, Constitution Following, Proud Father of Two Awesome Kids, Who Will Die For His Country!!!

General McInerney was all for the war in Iraq. He is DS under Bush and Obama. Verified or not, do not trust him.

mcInerney is not on Telegram. this account is pushing Bitcoin. pretty sure a general isnt concerned w/cryptocurrency

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Freedom loving AmericanπŸ—½Just a U.P. girl living in this crazy world 🌎

I follow that account but it doesn't have a check mark, is it verified?

has to be true he never gives up, he would never abandon us and he always fights back to WIN!!!

i sure hope he pulls it out soon

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Kemmie Finch to her Publication

amen. otherwise not going to be a lotleft to come back too. Wasnt there a cue statement to β€œwatch Texas”. .??..
they are getting obliterated. wonder how the dem ons will blame Trump

(1) Show this thread