#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

People freezing to death, roofs collapsing, houses destroyed...still not a big enough emergency for MIL action? What happened to "You and your families are safe"? 😢 I have family in TX, they are suffering & have been w/o heat in 9 degree freezing temps for over 2 days. Pretty shitty movie. Obviously we aren't safe & DS is still running wild. Waiting, freezing, waiting, freezing. A little help anytime would be nice FFS. Can't even find my good vibes today. I better not get one hold the lline, trust the plan, get grounded comment. I've been here from the beginning, this scene just sucks balls.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Get all your family to get their friends and family together and go to the hospitals for warmth.
The hospitals are ALL EMPTY
They all have GENERATORS!
They can't throw out tons of families!!!

That's a good idea. 👍🏻 I was looking for NG warming centers for them at 2am this morning. Was a tough night.

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

You have to get them to get enough people! Like over 20 families!
They have to be nubers that cannot be contained by police or anyone!
ALL those who are freezing MUST GO!
We can't allow another night of this! And every fkn hospital is EMPTY!!