#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

I thought they were having all the power issues due to the use of green energy intiatives like windmills and solar which are freezing up and snow covered respectively...Is this not the case?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Happyday17 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Q Trust The Plan

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

It's complicated. Texas knew solar & windmills could have problems during the winter. So they had small power plants to fill in when this happened. Those were small power plants but the state required those plants to follow green energy regulations. The cost was impossible for those plants so all those plants shut down. On top of that TX power plants didn't winterize their generators so all of them froze up. TX knew they had a problem after the freeze of 2011, but nothing was done about it. So 3M+are without power in TX.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Plp Bar to her Publication

Corruption is showing in Texas’ government.

WWG1WGA Q Trust The Plan

In response Plp Bar to her Publication

Personally, I think the TEXAS TESLA TOWER should be turned on FREE ENERGY FOR THE WORLD. It's on HWY 77, Milford, TX.

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

I don’t recall exact numbers, but I think turbines only account for 1/4 of the energy, but more than half of them froze. Solar panels were covered with snow, rendering them useless. Supposedly there were issues with the generators. They started rolling blackouts, which turned into no power for 48+ hours for some homes. More cities started rolling blackouts today that are coming back on, thankfully. Many homes are without water.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Brother in East Texas is melting snow in fireplace. No water.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
(2) Show this thread