#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

I'm freezing my ASS of and have no electricity! They better pay like HELL for this. Please pray for all of us in Texas....we need it!🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I am that I am. I will not go quietly into the night. God is Love.

47 hours without electricity when it came back on. We felt like champions. Go ahead screw with us, we will prevail. Wake up to Arlington cutting off water to residents and Hubbys dialysis center, maybe the whole city. Reason? Unprecedent demand...this isnt August with 6 flags, hurricane harbor two sports stadiums, yards and gardens, backyard swimming pools going on right now. So bullshit. They update. There MIGHT BE a main water line break. 8 hours and you dont know. Its all bullshit. Praying your electric is restored as well as all of us affected.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

So sorry! That's terrible. I'm in Cincinnati, it's 22 here and I'm cold and I have heat. I'm praying for you and Texas. I just can't imagine. I am at my wits end. I just want to beat the shit out if them. I wish you the best and hope you get some heat. Prayers to you hope your angels are watching over you.🙏🙏🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I am praying for my fellow Texans, in Arkansas, where it hasn't quit snowing. Texas has it the worst by far. My brother is without water, lights or gas and says the electricity is off for miles in Pearland. Truck battery dead, phone battery almost dead. Can he make it to a nearby open Buccee's on foot slip-slidy? He'll have to.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Praying for you.🙏🙏🙏

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Oh no! I'm so sorry. It's absolutely miserable. Hope he can make it to Buc-ees'. 48 degrees inside a house doesn't sound cold, but it is! Come on Q....let's do this QUICK!!!🤣

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🙏🙏🙏
Do you need anything?

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I need a hot beach vacation!!😂 Lots of prayers would be appreciated...THANK YOU so much!❤️

(1) Show this thread