#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Only people mentioned by @KimberlyT in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response Kimberly Thomas to her Publication

all i can say is we have been bombarded by the chemtrails or whatever they are! couple weeks ago 3 days in a row! first i saw was march 2020. but before this storm it was really crazy. i look in the sky alot! people at work think Im nuts

In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication

Yes! I do the same! Totally believe it!

(1) Show this thread

so Q is NOT IN CONTROL then
difficulty believing anything anymore

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

So, I guess white hats are NOT in control.

because Texas voted overwhelmingly for Trump and could not be stolen. i hope Florida isnt next.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

True, worked for Ca. Water/Dams, did remote weather
stations work in Sierra back country, had connections
with NOAA and Nat. Weather service, they hated my
questions

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

Absolutely! They are attacking Texas as a sign to all other states. For some reason Dems hate Texas. I loved Texas when I flew there every week for months. The people were Amazing. I wanted to move there but my husband and son did not want to. They are strong so the dems believe they have to be knocked down. I asked some Biden "friends", oh should Texas rejoin Mexico - NO, should they be their own country? No - they need to be destroyed. Hmmmmmm there is that compassion and acceptance of all......I get tired of them not seeing their insanity.

look up operation dark winter

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

i believe WEATHER WARFARE