VK raises APL to 9/10 (it never gets to 10) and we have new Firm date - 2/19.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

we will soooo be able to smile by the weekend

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

THIS FRIDAY?! 😳 OMG! I WISH I KNEW JUST WHAT THAT MEANT...πŸ€”

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Isn't that when SCOTUS decides to listen to evidence on voter fraud? Or is this bigger??

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

YES! THE 19TH & 26TH...πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

9/10 is 19 backwards

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

We Got This!

Watch this amazing documentary to get dialed into exactly how Trump and company are taking the planet back from the freaks.

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/we-ve-got-this

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of LightπŸ™ŒIntuitive EmpathπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Ό

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

πŸ™

Married Mom. Love For Jesus. Family. Country

On my birthday πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰ First time today Ive been excited about it.

In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication

Lucky! My birthday was Jan 20th.. I 100% believed it was all going down on that day and would be the most epic Bday ever.. but Biden was inaugurated. Sucky Birthday but the Best is yet to Come and I hope for your birthday its EPIC and everything mine wasnt!

(1) Show this thread

juan said the 26th is the ither court date .... so im guessing some time in march if we are lucky

If it gets to 10 I think the People will have taken action.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ™

Wonder if we will be waiting to see what happens on the firm legal date of the 26th as well? Interesting indeed.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

We're getting closer!

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

What is a new firm date?

In response Anna Summers to her Publication

The 19th is when Sidney Powell and Lin Woods cases will be reviewed by the Supreme Court to see if they will hear their cases.

(1) Show this thread