13*2 battle between God and Evil
date = 12:11:21
time = 12:11:21
11:11
12:21
portal
break
God Wins

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I love Friday!

Father, Patriot, Ret. Firefighter/EMT #WWG1WGA #XRP

My bday tomorrow! Never thought I'd look forward to one this much.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Static 369 to his Publication

Right! Happy B Day.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Static 369 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Literal fact of the day. 😊

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Not enough have reached the precipice. The journey is different for all. Many are still at the foothills of denial while Anons are at the top.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication

Media news must stop!

(1) Show this thread

5:5 Good morning. I like 2/22 for some reason 🐸

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

hey that's my anniversary

Wonder if VK's highest number will be 9.11 .....?

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response hollikee 001 to her Publication

I was also wondering if it would read 11.3

(1) Show this thread

=17

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

2/19/99
is 1 of my daughters birthday

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Q SAID ONLY WAY IS THE MILITARY- SO MY TAKE IS:
SUPREME COURT TAKES IT UP
SUPREME COURT VOTES NO
BALL IN MILITARY COURT
TO0 BRASS- SOME COMPED
OTHERS NOT, GRUNTS LOYAL
WHO WINS
SAVE THE WORLD OR SELL US OUT
💥PLAN B- CIVIL WAR💥

Finally awake and trying to understand as much as I can

Supreme Court should be interesting. also noticed change in APL (Finally)👏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Not holding my breath, and a bunch of comped SC judges won't stop people from freezing to death. Hard for people to focus on anything right now except for trying to keep warm and stay alive. We are weary, so many feel abandoned, we are tired of stupid TikTok videos, riddles, and worn out sayings. It's being demonstrated daily that we aren't safe and I'm tired of being strung along. How long are we supposed to just sit around and take it? This is bullsh*t.

Maybe but we know several on the SC are corrupt, sooo what if the WH do alittle arm twisting?? Speed up the process? Just asking..

The way i understand this is that the supreme court will merely decide on whether to uphold the decision by the lower court or eventually hear the case. My guess is they will uphold the decision of the lower court thus closing tje door on the corruption and opening the door for the military to step in. Fingers crossed.

I will never stop fighting for President Trump! He will never let us down!

In response Michael Ambrose to his Publication

I'm trying to find someone to weigh in on this. Oddly, media not covering it. LOL. I understand if they agree there was election fraud - Ratcliffe report was submitted to Pentagon on 1.19 and the military has completed their own investigation - then the election results are overturned. Period. What if the military is afraid to go it alone? What if they need a decision from the courts to move forward and carry it out? I've heard this too, that they might be stalling so they are not looked upon as a hostile takeover acting independently. Still trying to understand, waiting for more movement.

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

adds up to 17.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

all legal means must be exhausted

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

that means we have to wait till the 26th too, and then i am sure there will be another wait date, when are the ppl are going to say enough is enough how many dates come and go before justice and the TRUTH be available. Right now i see both sides are lying to the American ppl we are tunning out politics as it is to painful to watch the lies and more lies

(1) Show this thread

NL = 26
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

(2 images)

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

One day short of 30?

SCOTUS

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
My husband keeps asking me when something is going to happen, even though he's "given up". 🤣

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

I think it's how some of us keep from going insane. I go through spells where I say "it's over, we have to deal with 4 years of Biden and this stolen election". Then after a few days of that, I pull it back together and start fighting for freedom again. Praying the entire time. Praying helps. I know how your husband feels. It is soooooooo hard and soooooo frustrating.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

MINE TOO! He says he's "left the battlefield". He can't take the stress. I'm here for the duration and know without a doubt that GOD WOKE ME UP FOR A REASON. I'll be here for whomever needs me when the insanity really starts. Hang tough, girl!

(5) Show this thread

thats my power #!:)

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The date on the 'Worth remembering' watch = 19.
Coincidentally, Q#3456 was dropped 19 months ago or 1 year and 7 month ago.

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

SCOTUS hears President Trump's election fraud cases for Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia staring the 19th🙏

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

The watch in the drop has both leather band and what looks like blockchain. Any significance here?

(6) Show this thread

I keep seeing people post about a February 26th SCOTUS case, but I can't find anything about it...

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

it is supposed to be Feb. 19th

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

#BREAKING: The Supreme Court has scheduled our Wisconsin and Arizona cases for conference on February 26. Our Michigan case is already scheduled for the 19th. ( Via Sidney Powell )

(2) Show this thread

done in 30
6 o'clock can be dangerous

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

🌽🌽🌽🌽💥💥💥💥🍿🍿🍿🍿

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Shooting today in Philidelphia transit station.

(1) Show this thread

They arent TRuMPS lawyers....what does it matter?? Myramar already had the balls to overthrow their goverment! They used Dominion and we should already be backing them up and they do the same. Get this ASSHOLE and his HOE out of here!!! I'm at 100++ fed up!!!!

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

the us military is already helping myanmar

(1) Show this thread