Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I drove by a couple Catholic churches today that were very busy. I wondered to myself how many of them will continue to go there when the whole truth comes out.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

I’m with you. Born and raised Catholic, even educated in Catholic school. I feel horrible that I was so ignorantly blind, and grateful to be awake and aware that Faith in God does not equal Organized religion. 🙏

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response True North to her Publication

Beautifully said. Me too. 12 years of Catholic school, but finally broke the chains of guilt. Kim G actually went to Our Lady of Mercy with me in SF!

(1) Show this thread

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

The only thing that matters is Jesus, believe in Him alone and read the Scriptures. We are all reexamining our beliefs. If it is not in the Bible don't believe it. I use the Supernatural Bible Military Bible Association TEV edition. There are many helps in it to aid your study. Blessings to you.

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

Here in Mexico the churches are still closed, so I don't care.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Hola Chiquita! Aqui tambien. Mi abuelo era de los Altos de Jalisco. Sending you love from California!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

A private moment between you & Christ will mean so much more. ✝️❤️🇺🇸