Best video on the internet right now πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Any one know the funny man`s name, TV show, Country? Mex? Spain?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

OMGOSHHHHH I LAUGHED TIL I SLOBBERED AND TEARED UP! SOOOO FUNNY!

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£you ALWAYS find the best memes...so so funny..beacuse it's so so TRUE

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Not an accurate translation, but funny as hell!

Laughed myself silly, I did!

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hysterical. Thanks for sharing!!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Patriot, childhood sexual abuse survivor, God Wins!

this was great! laughing my ass off!

Mother, Nana and proud believer in God and Country!

Made my day, i am fasting...and needed a laugh!

OH my God I am crying, this is so hilarious! That laugh of this man is infectious! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I want to know what the real conversation was because apparently it's hilarious 🀣

I love it!!!

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT

Thank you. I needed that today.

Hilarious! I seriously laughed so hard at this! Thanks for sharing!

That's it... you win the internet today! πŸ˜‚

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

This is great.