I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

What good is it to have "med beds" if we can't save lives ......#DeadlySecrets

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

That was my 1st thought as well!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Nancy Ross to her Publication

It makes me sick. So many dying while the rumors fly on it. Bring it or just stop with the rumors. It hurts too bad to watch great people lose thier lives while we chat. I am sure it is just my emotions taking over right now, but damn.....

I can relate to what you are feeling. I've thought and felt that before. Every time it happens, I hear a voice inside say, "Lean not on your own understanding." I have to have faith that that means something. Something DJT just said about Rush. "He made it."🤔🙏💗

Only people mentioned by @CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Agreed, it is just painful. I know that death is just a new beginning. The pain is so human though. Hard not to feel it with a loss of this magnitude. Hard ot to feel it with all the "cure" talk. Thank God, Rush made it :)

I agree Benna. I really is.

(1) Show this thread