I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

What good is it to have "med beds" if we can't save lives ......#DeadlySecrets

Only people mentioned by @Hawaiiananon in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Nancy Ross to her Publication

It makes me sick. So many dying while the rumors fly on it. Bring it or just stop with the rumors. It hurts too bad to watch great people lose thier lives while we chat. I am sure it is just my emotions taking over right now, but damn.....

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Girl this is exactly how I feel right now! All this talk of Nesara/Gesara which includes the patents to CURES and Med beds to be available this year....well then why in the hell would we have to lose Rush at 70 years old from something we can cure?! We wven have natural cures such as dog dewormer pills that suposedly help. It makes this all hard to keep my head up and hold the line. 💔

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I can relate to what you are feeling. I've thought and felt that before. Every time it happens, I hear a voice inside say, "Lean not on your own understanding." I have to have faith that that means something. Something DJT just said about Rush. "He made it."🤔🙏💗

(3) Show this thread