I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

What good is it to have "med beds" if we can't save lives ......#DeadlySecrets

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

That was my 1st thought as well!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Nancy Ross to her Publication

It makes me sick. So many dying while the rumors fly on it. Bring it or just stop with the rumors. It hurts too bad to watch great people lose thier lives while we chat. I am sure it is just my emotions taking over right now, but damn.....

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Girl this is exactly how I feel right now! All this talk of Nesara/Gesara which includes the patents to CURES and Med beds to be available this year....well then why in the hell would we have to lose Rush at 70 years old from something we can cure?! We wven have natural cures such as dog dewormer pills that suposedly help. It makes this all hard to keep my head up and hold the line. 💔

Things like this certainly gives one pause..... I trust the plan but I am not down with losing Patriots along the way "if" it can be prevented.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it