History is being made.
You are the saviors of mankind.
Nothing will stop what is coming.
Nothing.

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

God ALONE is the savior of mankind, glad to do my microscopic part in this.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

True.
However, "God woke us up for a reason".
We all have a role to play.

(1) Show this thread

Sadly there is a magnitude of humanity that is counter-productive to peace, harmony, and prosperity. Exactly what's to be done with these people? Many will argue that love and understanding will "awaken" many but my life experience has proven some people are useless sacks even after the greatest efforts of best intentions.

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

The only Savior to mankind is Christ Jesus, the son of God. I write this not to debate with you, but just know this..... when you leave God/Jesus out of anythig in life... life will spiral down into evil. We as humans are not saviorsl.... We are sinners saved by God's Grace.

Ma'am Respectfully...
It's a Q Post.
I understand who the *real* savior is.
[suggest you visit my posts from earlier this morning]

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

We are the CALM before, during and after the storm. 🙏🙏🙏

Indeed.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

bring it baby!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

bring it bring it bring it!!!

(1) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️#wwg1wga!