Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

...Rush? POTUS may be in the area...might account for some of the planes....or not.

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

No, it's not normal for 3 E6 TACAMO to be up in the air in the same area at one time. It defeats the purpose of TACAMO.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I live 8 miles from an AFB training facility in the Florida Panhandle. Granted there are trainging flights every morning. But this morning, beginning at 7 a.m. CST, seemed unusually busy, they are still heading out and it is lunch time.

Ive been watching too. LOTS of planes that arent normally up are...U2 planes and more. Super busy day!

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

So, really no planes other than southeast?

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

no, a shit ton of planes up today including two U2 spy planes over Cali and a q4 drone over Washington DC.. All of the AF2 planes have been flying all over the USA with SAM callsign.. its bizarre..

(1) Show this thread