[SCOTUS 19 & 26]
Then that last trigger is the Military
That’s already been triggered”

Keep up the good fight, Anons.
Q

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thank you all! ♥️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

i just wish icould do more.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

JUAN FAN HERE💯💯💯💯

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

x2!! 😻🔥

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Now that's a big patriotic hug from Q mm, mm, mm

In response Alicia Maria to her Publication

👍💞😉

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

as long as Joseph Goebbels is behind MSM microphones, many will cling to their nurtured dillusion and extensive collateral damage will persist. they need to hear it and see it right from their beloced horses ass mouth.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Right on, Joshua 👍 I believe truth revelations are on tap very soon. Have pity on those who still watch MSM News because the tv-streams are full of MK Ultra tech that keeps them asleep and/or hypnotized to deep state lies🙏

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Interesting response. Explain further, if you wish.

(2) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

PROJECT CAMELOT
HEADS UP YOUTUBE IS DELETING JUAN O SAVIN INTERVIEWS... BE AWARE DOWNLOAD AND SAVE AND SHARE
https://t.me/projectcamelotKerry/981

and if the military wont protect our God given constitutional rights its war.

In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication

The BRILLIANCE of the Divine Q-Plan is that it won't come to that. We are so blessed that the war is already won! 🙏💞🔥

(1) Show this thread

what about the vaccine? was it actually made safe? Ifind it hard to believe Trump would let it be harmful, since this is all a "movie" to wake people up.

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Field of Light to his Publication

So wonderful!! 🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Through God's grace, well done us!!!

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Exactly! I wanted to pay homage to the AMAZING BRILLIANT FASCINATING & FUN Q community. Each one is GENIUS and an ESSENTIAL part of winning the war with evil 🙏💞🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread