We the people decide.

I took my kids and their friend out to shoot pool at a pool hall on Monday night, everyone had a mask, but many were not wearing it and no one said a thing. About 15 pool tables and it was busy. I was happy to see faces. Someone special told me almost 1 yr. ago, that it would be up tot he people to stop it all. 💪😘

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Christina71 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Here in Mobile, some folks just could not STAND not having Mardi Gras...

Yesterday was Fat Tuesday & there were MANY Mobilians & guests downtown... The only person with a mask was the TV reporter.

PFFFT!

I reckon some of us "normal" conspiracy theorists have sown enough seeds that they've begun sprouting in the heads of the confused.

Happily, if those folks watch MSM, there's plenty of fertilizer there for the Seeds of Truth to feed on!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I so agree!!! I think we have woke up a lot of people. The TV reporters are order takers. Blah!!!!

(1) Show this thread