Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yet here we are (in CA) with non of this.

didn't happen because too many people comply.

Who originally posted this and believes in this???? BECAUSE I DON'T SEE IT HAPPENING ANYWHERE!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Ego sum qui sum.
I agree. Where I am is still fooked.

(1) Show this thread

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Amen. End it.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

why not TODAY?

Vibrating in the frequency of Love, Joy, and Abundance. God Wins!!!

My daughter-in-law can't wait to wear 2. Want's me to get the v before I visit.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

There's a very large armed policeman at each door of where I go to get food.

"Get your food somewhere else" ? ...tried "but" low quality food doesn't work 🤮 nor does driving long distances to get it.
a nice cotton bandana I tear off immediately and wash I figure is a least a little better than a you-know-what. it's quite surreal here in libtard land...

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Thank you for posting this info, I put it up on clouthub. Now, I'll be doxxed up the yin yang but, it is worth it to give some people hope that we are near the end of this extended dark night of the soul.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

ONLY wearing a mask on woke military bases so as to avoid revocation of privileges. I smile from ear to ear when I get dirty looks from people **even** clergy in church. I am actively educating people who tell me I'm being selfish:

#1 The LARGEST viral particle is 0.0137 microns.
#2 Woven masks allow viral particles that are, at best 3.00 microns.
#3 Nobody becomes ill from an uninfected, asymptomatic carrier, that includes the incubation period.
#4 Masks: Cause respiratory acidosis, immunocompromise, viral and bacterial infections.

Their PLAN is DEPOPULATION by any means necessary.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

If I ever hear "social" and "distancing" in the same sentence again I swear I will loose my shit!!!

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

I haven't worn a mask since DAY 1 and proud of it!!!!!

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Oh say it will be so.

WE THE PEOPLE!!!

Let's make it happen!

Never wore the MARXIST MUZZLE, and didn't follow their rules. I have reposted this where I can, and have printed numerous copies to post in public areas. This is going to be fun!!🥳🔥CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE IS CIVIL DEFENSE!🇺🇸

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

it really is going to take we the people, making up our minds not to participate in their bs anymore. grab a friend, a coworker, ORGANIZE

were masks mandatory ???? oops

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

Just a patriot trying to help awaken others

Would love to... but i also have to be realistic and know that i would loose my job if i refused to wear a mask while at work.
I still have to feed my family and pay bills.

In response Brenda diekman to her Publication

you need to organize with your employees if possible. Funny story for me is I went in the USPS and the lady at the counter asked if I had a mask. I replied that I did not. She said I needed one to be serviced. I told her I don't wear masks and that I could take my business to another post office that I knew didn't care. She looked around and said, come on, what do you need?. While she was waiting on me, she leaned in close and whispered, "how do you take care of business by not wearing a mask?" I replied, "I say no, just like I told you."
#FightBack or this won't ever end.

(1) Show this thread

Already do this everyday. Not 1 store says anything but "do you need a mask" which I reply I have 1 and walk past with it in my hand

local goverment is yhe problem.
chain stores owned by NWO are also a problem.
brainwashed are a problem

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

AS of when they said we had to. NOT MARCH 1st. NOW!

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

I'm in MD, people here are so sanctimoniously proud of their masks, their feeling of performing a public duty by the state they've never had in their lives.

I think they'd rather wear them here to signal their virtue.

People here will not even engage in conversations publicly which involves questioning the belief we are in a scary pandemic if for no other reason than to respect those who do.

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

This got me thinking about my last plane trip over Thanksgiving. When CDC recommended no one travel and my flight was jam packed shoulder to shoulder (made no sense whatsover). Anyway, I was thinking what if every person on my flight all ripped off their masks at the same time. What would be the result/reaction of the flight crew? Would they threaten everyone or would they be like "yeah we know it's bs you win let's freedom fly?" Just a happy thought - what if planes everywhere experienced this on March 1st?

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

In response September Pro to her Publication

On my recent flight, they passed out snacks and bottled water and together everyone took off their masks long enough to eat. It's ridiculous!

(1) Show this thread

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

We should be doing this now. Freedom should not be planned.

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins 🙏🏻

lm in. posted on sleepy FB

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

YES! Let's make this happen all over the world!! Free the people, slaves no more, power back to we the people!!

I'm in.

Why wait till then? I've been doing this to the best of my ability all along.

In response Frank Parnell to his Publication

me too! havent worn a mask ever during this fake pandemic.

(1) Show this thread

Have you shared that with all the Governors?

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

I'll be sharing across all platforms I use.