Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Wow best video ever! Thank You, Great Job!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

That made my day!

Bravo outstanding!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

BREAKING TONIGHT, DJT UNLEASHED ON MITCH MCCONNELL... HE'S GOING DOWN FIRST! 👊 NDT & AUSTRALIA SKY NEWS...#justice HE REVEALED IT ALL. THAT MOFO IS DONE!#GAMEOVER PELOSI'S NEXT...#tbiytc

ALSO...THE WH IS BEING DECONSTRUCTED...🤔 VP RESIDENCE REMODELED...😏 LIES! CNN ASKED JOE ABOUT LIVING IN THE WH & HE NADE A JOKE?🧐 COULDN'T WATCH CUZ IT'S CNN, BUT SOMEONE WITH A STRONGER STOMACH, LMK HOW HE ANSWERED THAT, SINCE HE'S BEEN LIVING IN A STUDIO SET FOR WEEKS! 😂#commie LOSER! ROLL CREDITS ANYTIME! 🙏

I love God , President Donald J Trump and my family! WWG1WGA!

very nice and very well done!! Thank you!

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💗🙌💗🙌💗🙌💗

What a great video, well done.

love it right there🧡

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

Most Excellent.🌟😎

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

that is awesome!