Happy 17th.

Happy 17th to you Sir!!! I'm running to store today to make sure all is restocked!
We are ready for this evil to be shutdown!
Tiny bonus....my family will find out that I'm NOT crazy!🙏💕

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ScoutMom in this post can reply

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

In response Laura Farrell to her Publication

I think my personal ranking of the best days will be:
1. Children Saved
2. Freedom Restored
3. Corruption Justice
4. Family reconcillation - I don't want an "I told you so" moment, I want them to realize how much I cared about them and all of this all along and that it was all out of love.

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

In response September Pro to her Publication

although......a MED BED that can make me 20 yrs younger????? DEAL!!

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

although......a MED BED that can make me 20 yrs younger????? DEAL!!

(3) Show this thread

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

In response Laura Farrell to her Publication

I think my personal ranking of the best days will be:
1. Children Saved
2. Freedom Restored
3. Corruption Justice
4. Family reconcillation - I don't want an "I told you so" moment, I want them to realize how much I cared about them and all of this all along and that it was all out of love.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yes! Freedom Resotred has a lot embedded in it, but this is a beautiful list! We don't need them to say you were right, but just see the truth and know we were loving them. It's hard to see so much with them so asleep. Happy 17th!

💗17th💗
✨ It is all about children and life ✨

(2) Show this thread