Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

the beginning of 40 days of self examination/Lent.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

it was my birthday yesterday, on the 17th. always loved that number! took in people with no power (we were blessed to get some power on a rolling schedule). considering the challenges here in texas, i had a phenomenal birthday. i pray for so many who have been devastated by this!#wwg1wga#TheBestIsYetToCome

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Until I can do more brainstorming....today...the Happy 17th...Rush Limbaugh is on Noah's Ark safe from the storm...

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Character is Power to her Publication

Rush will be missed. I have been told that before we are born, God lets us pick our parents, the day we are born and the day we die. Interesting Rush chose the 17th to return Home.

(1) Show this thread

Eze 20:29 Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name thereof is called Bamah H1117 unto this day.
LUKE : 10:8

You too 😇

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

omg! it is the 17. 8. alpha. omega. yikes im losing all concept of time!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

happy 18! i heard a rumor XRP will open up for purchase again on 2/27. Could it be?

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I purchased on Uphold.

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

we are going to need bigger ...red pills

Having my first God Child this 17th day. An Aquarias for the New World. 😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yea! (Yay properly spelled...) haha. Happpy 17th! We all love this day!

Blessings to all on this first day of Lent!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Happy 17th🎉!! And its also 71 days since the last drop. Lets see what happens😊🙏

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

To you as well !!!!! The Glorious Number 17.

(3) Show this thread

@ghost Ezra I've had difficulty reconciling JFK/JFK Jr/RFK/RFK Jr
because of 2 things..
EMK & Cavendish/Caennedy/Kennedy
Not trolling, always had good vibes from the first 3, (R jr appears decent but have no reference), EMK not so much (NONE).
Recently discovered the Cavendish bloodline tie in.
It's almost like a mirror...
Can you offer reassurance?

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Reading my bible this morning and just happened to be on Noah. It was on the 17th day of the second month that Noah entered the ark as the Lord was getting ready to erase all wickedness from the earth.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

They told us it was going to be Biblical.

(1) Show this thread

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

happy Ash Wednesday!

I'mma diamond in the ruff! RUFF RUFF

This is the way.

28 days now since "no name" was sworn in. Let's see what happens on the 19th.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Which is funny isn't it..? We have a anual mothers day, anual fathers day, even an anual president day, but we have a montly Q day... 😎 Happy 17th to you and all...

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

😎💝 Happy 17th!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

Happy 17th to you Sir!!! I'm running to store today to make sure all is restocked!
We are ready for this evil to be shutdown!
Tiny bonus....my family will find out that I'm NOT crazy!🙏💕

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

In response Laura Farrell to her Publication

I think my personal ranking of the best days will be:
1. Children Saved
2. Freedom Restored
3. Corruption Justice
4. Family reconcillation - I don't want an "I told you so" moment, I want them to realize how much I cared about them and all of this all along and that it was all out of love.

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

In response Laura Farrell to her Publication

I think my personal ranking of the best days will be:
1. Children Saved
2. Freedom Restored
3. Corruption Justice
4. Family reconcillation - I don't want an "I told you so" moment, I want them to realize how much I cared about them and all of this all along and that it was all out of love.

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

many happy returns

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

2 more days right? I'm holding out hope big time this time. will never give up tho!

Yay!!!! 💥💥💥

Same to you sir.