Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

A Christian Patriot from the Beautiful state of Oregon. Praying and interceding for ALL Patriot Warriors. Pres Trump is STILL my President!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

So happy Kate Brown governor of Oregon is in this group. She has hurt Portland and Oregonians beyond measure. Many many many do NOT want her as governor because of her authoritarian heavy hand on we the people.

My daughter lives in Portland and she believes the Conservatives are the root cause (hates Trump) but can't understand WHY the destruction is STILL allowed. She panics at the thought of my NOT wearing a mask!

Where's the REVELATION and LOCK UPS we were PROMISED? The EVIL VILE exposure of the DEEP STATE????

The SAGA continues without consequence even though a few low lying fruits are being arrested...THE ELITE RUN FREE!!!

In response Jeanne Lee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GentryRose in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

The Brainwashing is DEEP here. Especially in education & Universities. The propaganda ads & paid "Public Service Announcements" everywhere around the clock is insane. Plus the Portland Mayor received personal instructions from Nancy P on just how to maximize the chaos, carnage & vitriol for Trump in June. We saw how that played out. Alot of young people are BROKE-WOKE...😣💔

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I've seen it in all my girls but I was hoping that their upbringing would trump it all.

(1) Show this thread